CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 13, 2009

25 Kinda Random Facts about Me!

1. I love Ladybugs! Real and fake!! haha
2. I love to sing at the top of my lungs while riding in the car with the windows down and sunroof open!
3. I love exclamation marks!!!!! haha :)
4. I sleep with a fan on and normally tv sleep timer set!
5. I love to read!
6. I love to have random dance parties in my room and car!!
7. Francesca Battistelli is like my FAV right now!! 
8. I'm a sucker for chick flicks!
9. I eat at Chickfila and Zaxby's at least once a week!
10. I don't have as much randomness in my life as I used to...it stinks a little!
11. I LOVE to watch the AU wrestling team!! They ROCK my socks!!
12. I want a puppy REALLY bad!! 
13. My favorite movie right now is 27 Dresses
14. I love to get mail!! Especially cards!!! No bills :(
15. I miss my family MORE than you will EVER know and LOVE them OH SO much!!
16. I LOVE getting my hair cut!!
17. My feet are EXTREMELY ticklish!!
18. I played the clarinet and trumpet in middle school and then quit! haha!
19. I laugh when I get nervous...not always the best thing!
20. I LOVE peanut M&Ms!!
21. Fruit makes me happy!
22. Cool days with sunshine make me smile REALLY big!
23. I CAN'T wait for BABY FOREMAN to be here!!!
24. Flip flops, jeans, and tshirt=perfect outfit!!
25. Lord I'm so clumsy...but on your shoulders I'm free to be me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment