So..my sister was complaining about me not blogging so here I am!! :) Let me see if I can recap my life for the past month and a half!! :)
May:
Where to start....
1. Em's graduation party/AU graduation/MK's graduation party: This was a happy but sad time! Em and MK's graduation parties were fantastic!! The food was wonderful and the company was even better!! AU Graduation was a very neat time being able to see all of my friends taking the next step in their lives. They became "grown ups" that day! It was a cool experience to help them get everything moved out of the dorm and be there when they shut the door for the last time! Many tears were cried that night as we had to say "See you later" to Em. But overall, everything was fabulous!!

2. My birthday!!: So....pretty much my roommate ROCKS!! Rach threw me a surprise party for my birthday at my favorite resturant Matty's!! She was SO sneaky!! She not only had my friends there but also my coworkers! I was SO surprised!! I could not believe everyone was there!! I felt SO loved!!!

3. My baptism!!: So...I was baptized on May 16th!! This was an AWESOME experience!! I was SO happy to have my mom, sister, Ash, Rach, and Bryan there to support me! I was also SO happy that my home group girls were there to support me too!! They were SO amazing!!!
They put up a tent with posters all around it with my name on it and made cookies and put my name on them too!! I am TRULY grateful for them!! The Lord has blessed me SO much through them!! When I look at all of the people the Lord has put in my life I am don't know any more appropriate words than THANK YOU!
June:
1. SCHOOL'S OUT!!!!!: YAY...YAY...YAY!!! I am SO excited to be out of school!!! I need some good ole R&R!!! My first year was wonderful!! I had a great group of students!! I also work at the BEST school in the WHOLE world with the BEST people!! If it was not for them I don't know what I would have done!!
1. Jamie came to visit!!!!: Over the last week, Jamie came to stay with me!!! It was SO awesome to have her here!!! I TRULY miss her when I'm not home!! She is growing up to be such a beautiful woman of the Lord!! We had tons of fun just chillin out and hangin at the pool!! She also brought Himler to me!
2. Himler is here to stay!: So...you got it right...Himler has come to live with me! He is adjusting well!! I'm having to get used to having him around....no more late nights out!! haha!!
Upcoming Events:
1. Alaska
2. Virginia Trip to see MB
3. Bailey's Wedding
4. Ash moves in
5. Icthus
Wow....my summer is filled!!! Just sitting here thinking through it all makes me SO excited!!! I am so truly blessed!! God is SO good!! May be we always see how GREAT and GOOD He is!!
From one minpin owner to another. I am glad you have Himler. Keep me posted on Alaska. See you soon. God Bless
ReplyDelete